How does soeasy Rewards work?
soeasy Rewards is our way of saying thank you to our soeasy pay as you go customers. Just follow our three simple steps to start earning Rewards!
Right to participate
1. A right to participate in the Program, have all Cytamobile-Vodafone’s customers with a soeasy pay as you go connection (soeasy Classic, soeasy Talk, soeasy Text & Surf, soeasy International, Special Plan for customers with hearing problems) who are residents of Cyprus and who will top-up their account. Customers with a soeasy Tourist SIM Pack connection are excluded from the Program.
2. Cyta reserves the right to terminate the participation of any of the participants and at any stage, even at the stage of delivery of prizes, for the following reasons:
a. in the event of an abusive use of services or benefits of the soeasy Rewards Plan
b. in the event of repeated use of premium rate services when this use exceeds 50% of the total amount credited (topped-Up) within a month
3. The Program is valid until the 31st of August 2017. It should be noted that after the completion of the Program or in the case of the duration of the Program being shortened, participation will no longer be possible. Any attempts to participate in the Program after this period, will automatically be considered as non-existent and will not bind Cyta in any way. Upon participation to the Program, the participants are deemed to have accepted the present terms and shall have no claim on the delivery of prizes after the end of the Program or otherwise.
Participation in the Program
4. The soeasy pay as you go customers (as stated in term 1) upon every top-up of their account (with values €5, €10, €20 and €35), will receive a free SMS with a unique 5-digit code.
The participants have the following options:
A) To redeem their code instantly
B) To convert their code in points and save them in order to redeem the later.
5. In order to redeem the code instantly, the participants can send an SMS with the 5-digit code, free of charge, to 8282 and they will receive an SMS letting them know what their prize is.
6. Alternatively, the participants have to submit the code to the website http://www.soeasy.com.cy/rewards, along with the mobile phone number and instantly find out their prize or choose to convert the code in points.
7. In all cases, the code is valid for 7 days from the day they have received it.
8. After the end of the validity of the code (7 days), customers who will not take any action from the actions referred to in point 3, will be rewarded again for their top-up by getting points, but 10% of the points you would get if they have been redeeming their code.
9. Customers can top-up their account in all the ways listed in the webpage https://www.cyta.com.cy/soeasy-top-up.
10. If for any reason customers don’t want to participate in the Program, they can contact Customer Care at 132.
11. All the Participants in the Program will be rewarded with a prize .The prizes of the Program are divided in two categories:
A) Network Prizes (services), which can be Airtime, SMS, International Calls, Mobile Internet and other, for specific periods.
B) Grand Prizes: the participants have the change to get one of the prizes of this category only by redeeming their points. You can see the grand prizes on http://www.soeasy.com.cy/rewards/prizes
12. Cyta is not responsible for a false or inaccurate description of the prize and reserves the right for changes, corrections and/or amendments.
13. Prizes are strictly personal, cannot be transferred to another person or be redeemed for cash or other prizes.
14. Cyta reserves the right to modify the prizes as well as the number of them, at any time upon accordingly updating the webpage.
Delivery of prizes
15. The prizes of Term 10 Category A will be provided immediately and directly. The Participant will receive an SMS notifying him/her that the prize has been activated.
16. For the prizes of Term 10 Category B, the Participant should submit his/her contact details in the corresponding fields in the webpage (full name, address, telephone number) and the prize will be delivered by a courier company within 3 working days from the completion of the contact details form.
17. The contact details of the winner will be kept until the delivery of the prize as mentioned above. After that, the contact details will be erased.
18. It is mandatory for the winner of a Grand prize to sign the delivery receipt of the courier company in order to receive it.
19. If the delivery of the prize is unsuccessful, the prize will be sent back to the nearest courier office after the 3rd delivery attempt of the courier and it will stay there for 10 working days. The winner can collect the prize from the local courier office or request a new delivery, covered by his/her own cost. After the 10 working days have passed, the winner has not right to claim the prize.
20. Cyta shall not be liable for any direct or indirect cost that may result from delays or any other problem caused by third parties. Cyta shall have any Civil or Penal liability on any winner or third party, or be liable for any accident that may occur or damage that may be caused (physical or otherwise) by the use of any of the prizes and/or any other cause.
21. The responsibility of Cyta is exclusively limited in the provisioning of the planned prizes and their delivery. Cyta is not accountable for their good operation as well as for any problem that may result from their use for which total responsibility falls on the manufacturing companies.
22. Participation in the Program entails consent of the participant to receive informational SMS messages for the offers or the promotions of the Program that are in effect.
23. Cyta has the right to promote the Program and the winners thereof through the media.
24. Cyta has the right to terminate the Program or change the terms and conditions of the Program at any time without prior notice. In this case Cyta will have no obligation to compensate the participants in any way.
Acceptance of terms and conditions
26. Participation in the Program entails the acceptance of the present terms and conditions.
Terms and Condition for participation in the draw for the Rising Star Final
27. The competition takes place in the context of the loyalty plan soeasy Rewards and all the terms of the plan are in place.
28. The competition will start on Thursday 30th of March 2017 at 15:00 and will finish on Monday 10th of April at 10:00.
29. Participants need to redeem 50 points to participate in the draw. The 50 points are equivalent to one entry and there is no limit to the number of entries.
30. The gift is a travel package for the Rising Star Final in Athens on the 17th of April and includes: airfare, accommodation for two nights at a luxury hotel, transports to and from the El. Venizelos Airport and to and from the venue of the event and entry invitations for the Rising Star Final for two people.
31. The draw will take place on Monday April 10th, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. at the Cyta headquarters in Nicosia and the winner will be informed by phone until Monday 10th of April 2017 by 14:30. The winner should accept the gift within one day from the day he/she was notified. If not, the gift will be granted to a new winner.
32. The winner will be announced on the webpage of the soeasy Rewards and will be posted on soeasy Facebook page on Tuesday 11th of April 2017.
33. Employees of Cyta and their first degree relatives cannot participate in the draw.
34. The gifts are specific and may not be redeemed for cash nor be exchanged with others.
You can win randomly one of the rewards below.
What is soeasy Rewards?
Every time you top-up, you participate in soeasy Rewards and you win amazing rewards like gadgets, free SMS, free calls etc. Remember every time you top up, a reward is waiting for you!
How do I participate in “soeasy Rewards”?
When you top up, you’ll get an SMS with a code.
All you need to do is:
1. Come to this site www.soeasy.com.cy/rewards and enter your code and phone number
2. You can then choose to GET a reward instantly or change it with points and SAVE them.
GET an instant reward such as free call, SMS or Mobile internet that you can have right away OR
Choose SAVE and you’ll be given some points, depending on the amount you topped up which you can save to get a bigger Reward later
In case you don’t have access to the Internet, you can also enjoy soeasy Rewards and GET an instant reward by sending your code to 8282.
Will I be charged if I send or receive a text as part of soeasy Rewards?
Texts to and from soeasy Rewards are free.
Do I get a code every time I top-up?
Yes, every time you top-up you get a code. You can use this code to GET an instant reward or get points to SAVE them and get a bigger reward later. Just visit www.soeasy.com.cy/rewards and choose GET or SAVE!
When will I get my code?
No more than 15 minutes after your top up, but it could take up to 1 hour.
How long does my code last for?
You’ve got 7 calendar days from the time you top-up.
What rewards could I win?
When you choose to GET an instant reward you could get free calls or free SMS or free Mobile Internet. When you choose to SAVE your points you have the opportunity to choose between Mobile rewards, gadgets and gift or discount vouchers! A full list of the rewards is available on this website. Keep coming back because the rewards change very often.
How much do I need to top up to get my code?
Every time you top-up you get a code no matter the amount of your top-up!
If I choose to change my code with points and SAVE them, how many points do I get?
You’ll be given some points, depending on the amount you topped up: 50 points for €5 top-up, 100 for €10 top-up, 200 point for €20 top-up and 350 points for €35 top-up.
Is there a time limit on spending my points?
Soeasy Rewards Points expire one year after the day you got them.
Can I spend my Points in any Cytashop or Cyta’s online store?
No, you can’t use your points in any of our shops or online - but you can spend them by choosing one of our SAVE Rewards (link).
How do I claim my reward?
Network rewards (SMS, Minutes, International Calls, Mobile Internet) usually delivered immediately or at the latest in the next 24 hours. If you’ve choose to redeem your points with a physical reward, you have to submit your delivery details in order to send it to you by courier.
How can I update my delivery address?
Just call customer services on 132
In how many days will the reward be delivered to me?
In 10 working days. After the 3rd delivery attempt of the courier the reward will be sent back to the nearest courier office and it will stay there for 10 working days. You can pick it up showing the courier notification. After the period of 10 working days you will not be able to claim the reward.
Can my Reward be sent to an international address?No. We only send Rewards to Cyprus addresses
Do I need to be logged-in to see My Info on the website?
Yes. You can see your codes, your rewards and your points balance. Just insert in the fields an old code and your mobile number and go to “My info”.
It has been over 1 hour and I haven't received a message with my code.
Rarely there might be a delay in the message getting to you. If you still haven't received it within 24 hours, customer services can resend it for you - just get in touch with us. Call 132 free of charge.
What if the code doesn’t work in the web site?
Check that you have typed it right and that the code hasn't expired (7 days after you topped up). If there’s still a problem, please contact customer care at 132.
Can I use my code more than once?
Once you’ve used your code, it can't be used again to win a reward. However, you can insert any used code and your phone number to access “My info” where you can see your codes, your rewards and you points.
Can I change my reward?
If you have redeemed your code with an instant reward then it can’t be changed. But, we want you to be happy with your reward, so the next time, choose to SAVE your points in order to get a different reward from the SAVE list (link).
Can I transfer my code to another mobile number?
No, the code is for the mobile number that topped up.
Can I transfer my points to another mobile number?
No, the points can be saved only for the mobile number that topped up.
I’m going to move to Pay monthly from soeasy Pay as you go - what will happen to my Points?
You’ll need to use up your Points before you move your number otherwise you’ll lose them - so get spending.
I don’t have easy access to a computer. How can I get my reward?
If you’ve got internet on your mobile, you can visit our site, at www.soeasy.com.cy/rewards. Or you can GET your instant rewards by texting your code to 8282.
Remember that, you can SAVE your points only from the site www.soeasy.com.cy/rewards.
Can I opt out of soeasy Rewards?
If you don’t want to receive codes, . To opt back in, just call 132 again and we’ll start sending your Reward codes again when you next top up.
I’ve lost or deleted my code. How do I get it back?
The only thing that you have to do is the visit our site, at www.soeasy.com.cy/rewards and click on the lost code link. If there is one or more valid codes available they will be resent to you phone. If you get an error message